WooCoomerce Websites and Development
What Is WooCommerce?
WooCoomerce is an open source plugin for the WordPress website management system that facilitates the sale of physical and digital goods online. The open-source platform provides users with a feature extensive, yet hugely user-friendly experience, making it perfect for ecommerce startups to get a feel for online business in a way which is easy to digest, and doesn’t cost an arm or a leg as it would with other fully dedicated E-Commerce systems such as Magento.
iOnline specializes in the setup, configuration and customization of WooCommerce to suit almost any online store or cataloging system. Our talented team of developers can quickly turn your vision of an E-Commerce system into a reality at a fraction of the price of other more fully fledged ecommerce systems.
Some of the key features of WooCommerce are: –
- Ease of Use – It is tightly integrated into the WordPress Website Management System which means that if you are familiar with WordPress, then you will already understand how to use WooCommerce.
- Flexibility in Design – WooCommerce themes can be customized to suit your business’s branding down to the pixel. WooCoomerce is open source which means it is designed to be customized.
- Flexibility in Functionality – If some functionality of the base WooCommerce system is not suitable, then our talented team of developers can modify it to suit your requirements.
- Flexibility Through Plugins – Many plugins and additional pieces of functionality exist for WooCoomerce if is not available in the base installation. Features such as integration with your accounting packages are easily attained through third party plugins. Our team of developers will set everything up for you as a turnkey solution so you don’t have to worry about the technical side of things.
What Can WooCommerce Do?
- Unlimited Products – Add, edit and remove as many products as you want with unlimited options on the products.
- Unlimited Categories – Add, edit and remove as many product categories as you want and nest them as deeply as you want.
- Inventory Tracking – Basic inventory tracking to let you customers know what is in stock and not.
- Payment Options – WooCommerce comes with PayPal by default, but all the popular banks and payment gateways such as NAB, Westpac, ANZ and Stripe can be configured to work with this.
- Shipping and Couriers – WooCoomerce can be integrated with all the major shipping and courier providers around including DHL, CouriersPlease, Stratrak, Auspost and more.
- Physical or Digital – WooCoomerce allows you to sell physical goods online or software/literature too.
- Manage Multiple Stores – WooCoomerce has the ability to let a single or multiple administrators to manage multiple online shops from a single location.
- Wholesale Membership Pricing – Manage different levels of pricing for different types of members to you online shop.
- Multi-Currency Support – Sell your products around the globe in different currencies.